Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Shoes are Ones that Have the "Fuck You" Attitude Built In

Sometimes I don't scream loud enough for my words to reach your ears. Or maybe I'm merely screaming in my head and the words get lost amongst a series of memories.  Memories of driving driving driving, from one place to the next, sharing secrets, and telling lies.

When reality is out of reach and we have an answer for everything, when our biggest worry is what we may get caught doing five minutes from then, nothing takes precedent over you. Not a million words said in one picture, not the countless miles in between, not a boy, not a girl.  I base our love solely on the principle that no one will ever know me or be with me the way you are right now.

And if only I had a box big enough to put you in, I would have hidden the box away a long time ago, so that when no one was looking, and while the whole world was missing you, I would have you to myself. Where I could feel what it's like to love someone unconditionally and truly, and to know what it's like to feel it reflected, in a magical way that I would never have to ask for. Just know that you are here, in my box, in my world, and in my heart.

I love, I love, I love you.
xo


originally written August 7, 2008

1 comment:

  1. where I can get this amazing picture in higher Quality?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete