Friday, November 18, 2011

Reason #78 Why I Love You

You bring out the best in me.  The part that wants to grow up and take you away from this world.  To rid you of every pain and make all your dreams come true.  I want to promise you the moon, the world, the stars.  

It's no secret: when I am with you, I'm the happiest I've ever been.  I seldom write about love, yet here I am.  Utterly engulfed in thoughts of our imperfect fairytale.  I can't deny it.  I can't make it go away.  If I believed in God, I'd pray for strength.

When I look at you from afar and our eyes meet, I see that you are happy too.  Happier than you've been in a long time.  And no matter how crazy I drive you, your heart melts for me.

You always ask me why I love you so much.  All I want to do is smile and tap your nose.  What a silly question!  What is there not to love?  When every detail, every inch of you is iridescent.


No comments:

Post a Comment