Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weeds are Flowers Too, Once You Get to Know Them

I love how wide your eyes get when I tickle you, the way you cringe when I'm driving, the way you want to hold me forever and ever.  I love how you actually read what I write and I love how you call me at 2AM to purposely wake me up because you know I'd rather talk to you than anything else in the world.

Today was amazing, but that shouldn't surprise you.  Every time we are together, I find more things about you I love.  A few nights ago, I saw for the first time vulnerability in your eyes.  Today I heard it in your voice.  I want you to know that I'm vulnerable too.  And I'm doing my best to not hurt you, not ever.

I want you to know one more thing, but I don't want to tell you, 
So I'm going to let the first 3 words of this explain it to you.  
And if there's ever a day when we can't be together, 
Keep me in your heart, your soul, and I'll stay there forever.


3 comments:

  1. so elegant and stunning. please keep going more and more. Thanking you with all regards.- Ifinder

    ReplyDelete